An open market gives people access to buy and sell anything to anyone wherever they are, that's why the number one priority for any online business nowadays is a SEO Optimization plan.
Choose a SEO strategy in order to reach a responsive consumer base to your products and services through search engines.
Make yourself seen through Google searching costumers, right when they need you.
Your website's development stage determines the need for one of the following plans:
- SEO Setup
- Medium and long term SEO strategy
- SEO support
MAIN BENEFITS for SEO optimizations:
1. Generates an average of 50% of the total web-traffic
2. Brings quality visitors and conversions
3. No Cost per Click & Conversion
5. Cuts down budgets in Google Ads campaigns
TIPS: The SEO optimization process has been proven highly useful in paid Google Ads campaigns since it enhances the Quality Score for the campaigns.