These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this
Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their
own terms and conditions), and Devoratorii de Marketing, the owner and operator of
this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they
affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Devoratorii de Marketing and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Devoratorii de Marketing and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The Services and Products presented on the site are not intended for use by children, especially those under 13. No one under age 13 should provide any Personal Information through the forms on our sites. If it is discovered that we have collected Personal Information from someone under 13, we will delete that information immediately.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Devoratorii de Marketing, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- 1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer or smartphone screen
- 2. download and store the Content such as case studies, that are intended for this use an can be stored in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- 3. print one copy of the Content, but only for reference purposes
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content from www.devoratoriidemarketing.ro without the written permission of Devoratorii de Marketing. However, you can download articles, such as case studies, that are intended for this use, but you can print them for reference purposes only.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit through the site. Sending via forms on this site links containing software viruses, political campaigns, spam, or using a false email address or other false identification or identity theft of a person or legal entity is strictly forbidden.
- Third parties are not permitted to modify the site in any way, with the exception of those employed by Devoratorii de Marketing to provide these services or Devoratorii de Marketing’s own employees which are responsible for doing this.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Devoratorii de Marketing makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Devoratorii de Marketing is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Devoratorii de Marketing uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Devoratorii de Marketing accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Devoratorii de Marketing reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Other General Aspects
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
Devoratorii de Marketing as the operator / author / owner / administrator of the www.devoratoriidemarketing.ro website, respects the privacy and security of the information provided by you when using this website, including personal data.
Devoratorii de Marketing may collect personal data from you, but only after
you give us a voluntary and explicit consent by ticking the boxes placed
under the contact forms on the website.
To use all features and features available on the site, you may be asked to submit certain data. If you contact us, we can keep a record of that correspondence.
By using the contact form, you agree to send us:
- he reason for the request (your interest in the products and services offered by Devoratorii de Marketing);
- The name of the company and the name of the company's representative who sends the request, the email address, the phone number, the location and the country from which you contact us, the IP address (which will be automatically collected - for security reasons and spam blocking.
In addition to personal information sent by you, our systems
automatically collect an anonymous set of information that helps us
better understand how the site is used and how we can improve our
services. These data include, but are not limited to: the operating
system used, the browser used, and the time spent on the website. This
kind of information is useful for managing the system, filtering
traffic, and reporting statistics.
We analyze the information gathered to determine the most effective pages and settings on our site to identify ways to improve and make it more effective, or to determine how we can customize our site to provide you a better user experience.
Devoratorii de Marketing uses within the site Cookies, temporarily storing personal data.
By using our site you agree the placement of cookies and other similar technologies on your device as explained in the Cookies policy.
The purpose of collecting and using personal information
Devoratorii de Marketing does not sell, change, provide access or rent personal data to third parties. This does not include trusted third-party assisting us in operating our site, marketing campaigns, or running the business, as long as the parties agree to keep this information confidential.We use the information collected in the following ways:
- To be able to contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, phone or sms, and to send you news / information about the products and services we offer that are similar to those you have requested or purchased, or to send you promotional materials or invitations to events that we think might be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To ensure that the information on our site is relevant and presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer / smartphone and that the information on our site is fully accessible and provides you the best user experience.
- For marketing analyzes and internal reports on requests, visits, time spent on the site, visited pages, or any other indicators that we can use to improve the overall quality of the site.
- We may ask you to fill out marketing surveys that we use for research purposes, but you do not have to respond to them.
Personal data collected automatically
We automatically collect data for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use interactive features of our sites and to give you a personalized browsing experience;
- To make sure the content is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer/ smartphone;
- To maintain the security of our sites and services;
- To provide relevant advertising about our products and services and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and
- To manage and improve our sites.
Storage and data management
The time period for which we keep information varies according to the
information's use. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep
data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement
for us to keep the information, we plan to retain it for no longer than
is necessary to fulfill a legitimate business need.
For Devoratorii de Marketing, the security and accuracy of you data is important so:
- We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary.
- Sometimes we may be contacted to update the data.
- We make sure that only certain people have access to your data, according to job description and activities.
- We will continually review the way we process the data to comply with the GDPR provisions.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Devoratorii de Marketing may, from time to time, hire third-party services to deal
with certain processes needed to operate the site, address technical and
security issues, or assist the marketing team in its work. Providers of
such services will have access to the personal data needed to carry out
their duties but may not use them for other purposes.
Any such data used by the parties will be used only to the extent that they are necessary to deliver the services Devoratorii de Marketing requires. Any use for other purposes is strictly forbidden.
Your data may be accessed by other third parties also if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or to enforce our legal rights. Unless required by law by regulatory authorities or court order, or to detect or prevent fraud, or to address security or technical issues, we will not share or distribute without your consent none of the information you provide us.
Links to other websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites.
We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the
content of these websites or for the content of Social Media pages.
Change of business ownership or merger / association with another company
If Devoratorii de Marketing or part of the company will be acquired by a third party,
your data will be part of the assets transferred to the new owner.
If Devoratorii de Marketing merges or associates with another company, your personal data may be disclosed to the other entity.
Your data will be protected in any of the situations outlined above.
Devoratorii de Marketing processes your Personal Data either to perform our
contractual obligations with you or for legitimate interests associated
with the delivery of our business, including sale of products and
provision of the services offered on our websites. We may also
specifically ask for your consent for processing of your Personal Data
in some cases.
You are in control of how Devoratorii de Marketing processes the personal data you have provided us:
- If Devoratorii de Marketing has obtained your consent to process your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- You can request confirmation your Personal Data is being processed and a copy of the Personal Data being processed. Devoratorii de Marketing will respond to any requests to the extent required by the law and may charge a reasonable fee in cases where your requests involve a disproportionate effort for the company.
- You can request to rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
- You may request the erasure of any personal data as provided for by the applicable law, and Devoratorii de Marketing will delete that personal data if the storage is not necessary or if the firm is not legally required to keep them (eg, invoices).
- You can ask Devoratorii de Marketing to temporarily stop processing your personal data while investigating your complaint.
- You can oppose the processing of personal data as required by applicable law, including automated profile creation.
- You can oppose processing your data for direct marketing campaigns.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is
incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it
or you want Devoratorii de Marketing to stop processing your personal data you can
inform us of your request by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security is of great importance to Devoratorii de Marketing and to protect your
data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial
procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Governing Law. Jurisdiction
The law governing this Notice and all disputes arising from it fall under the jurisdiction of Romanian law. The current law is the Data Protection Act 1998, but we included provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). All disputes of any kind, including failure to perform and performance, will be determined by the Romanian courts.
If you are unhappy with the way Devoratorii de Marketing is processing your personal
data, please contact the Privacy Officer, using the contact details
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for overseeing the processing of personal data. For Devoratorii de Marketing is the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. - http://www.dataprotection.ro/
E-mail la email@example.com